|P20+Ni||1.2738||M238||718/IMPAX SUPREME||HPM MAGIC|
1. The material already process quenching and tempering heat treatment first before dispatching from the factory
Factory order to reduce customer’s cost.
2. High Hardenability.
3. Good stability in hardness.
4. The toughness and wear resistance are good, and surface is similar to mirror after grind.
5. Easy to cut and process。
6. Steel can be through nitrogenation and flame hardening treatment in order to increase the hardness and
Wear ability of mould surface.
- Plastic injection mould steel.
- The mould steel for plastic products with surface gloss and semi-transparent
- High strength mould plate, structural shaft
- Large-scale mould.
- The form is complicated and high-precision products
|20-100 0 C||20-200 0 C||20-300 0 C||20-400 0 C||20-500 0 C||20-600 0 C||20-700 0 C|
Heat to 710-740o C, cool slowly. This will produce a maximum Brinell hardness of 235.
Stress relieving to remove machining stresses should be carried out by heating to 650o C, holding for one hour at heat, followed by air cooling. This operation is performed to reduce distortion during heat treatment.
Harden from a temperature of 840-880o C followed by oil, air ot warm bath (180-220o C) quenching. Hardness after quenching is 52 HRC
Tempering temperature: See the data bellow
|1000 C||2000 C||3000 C||4000 C||5000 C||6000 C||7000 C|
|2000 C||3000 C||4000 C||5000 C||5250 C||5500 C||5750 C||6000 C||6500 C||7000 C|
Hot forming temperature: 1093-898o C.
Machinability is relatively good at about 80% that of the W group water hardening steels.
This alloy is weldable by conventional methods. Contact the alloy supplier for details and weld procedures