AISI H11 tool steel is a 5% chromium hot work tool steel that is represented by its excellent impact toughness. Chromium hot-work tool steels are designated as group H steels according to the AISI classification system, and specified in ASTM A681standard.
|0.36||0.9||0.3||max. 0.030||max. 0.030||4.8||1.1||0.3|
- H11 has high quality and superior cleanliness rate,
- H11 could decline budget costs as pre-hardened treatment.(eliminate time, extra money and risk)
- 3. Finer grain size, fully spheroidization structure.
- 4. Low container of the gas
- 5. High resistance to temperature, wear test, thermal crack
- High shock resistance, high strength and toughness at high temperatures
- Mould can extend materials life-time and raise high wear-resistance by Nitriding treatment.
- Extruder die
- Tool parts
- Forging mold
- Press casting mold
- Shrink work chucks
- Liner Holders
- Bridge kind tools
|Soft Annealing °C||Cooling||Hardness HB|
|740 – 805||Furnace||max. 230|
|Stress-relief annealing °C||Cooling|
|approx. 605 – 640||Furnace|
|Hardening °C||Quenching||Hardness after quenching HRC|
|1000 – 1035||Air, oil or||55|
|Tempering °C||100||200||300||400 500||550 600||650||700|
|HRC||53||53||53||53 55||53 49||37||32|