DIN 1.2344 tool steel (also known as AISI H13 steel or just H13) is a tool steelgrade standardised for hot working. The main feature of this grade is the combination of alloyed elements of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium, Cr-Mo-V, which provides a high wear resistance to thermal shock.
- High Toughness,
- Good Wear Resistance
- High Strength at Elevated Temperature.
- Fine Grain Size with High Toughness.
- High Cleanliness
- Die and container for extrusion
- Forming Die Die for Die-Casting
- Tool for manufacture of screws and nuts
- Ejector Pins
- Tool Holders