- For Tools with Good Resistance to Impact and Softening
- Forging Dies
- Hot Heading Dies
- Gripper Dies
- Shear Blades
- High Impact Resistance
- Excellent Toughness at high Strength levels
- Good Wear Resistance
- High Hardenability & Softening Resistance
- Annealing—Heating slowly and uniformly to 815~845℃, furnace cooling to 510℃ at a rate 8~15℃/hr. Hardness max. HB 229
- Stress Relieving — Warming to 650℃, furnace cooling.
Preheating: Warming to approx. 650~700℃, holding 20 minutes per 25 mm.
Austenitizing: Heating to approx. 925~960℃, holding 20 minutes per 25 mm.
Quenchant: By oil
- Tempering—150~200℃, holding 30 minutes per 25 mm. Air-cooling.
Hardness min. HRC 56