AISI – D2
High-duty cutting tools (dies and punches), blanking and punching tools, woodworking tools, shear blades for cutting light-gauge material, thread rolling tools, tools for drawing, deep drawing and cold extrusion, pressing tools for the ceramics and pharmaceutical industries, cold rolls (working rolls) for multiple-roll stands, measuring instruments and gauges, small moulds for the plastics industry where excellent wear resistance is required.
- Steel with 12% chromium alloyed with vanadium.
- Very good wear resistance and excellent cutting performance.
- High toughness.
- Can be nitrided (after secondary quenching).
- Suitable for vacuum quenching.
- Immediate Roller for Cold Rolling
- Rolling Cutter
- Shaping Wheel.
- Screw Wheel
- Screw Mould
- Drawing Die
Notes：In low temperature tempering, steel must be hold at lower austenitizing temperature, about 975~1025℃. In high temperature tempering, steel must be hold at higher austenitizing temperature, about 1000~1050℃。