|A286 (EAF + ESR)|
|A286 (EAF + VAR)||S66286||No. 660||1.4980|
High Impact Resistance
Excellent Toughness at high Strength levels
Good Wear Resistance
High Hardenability & Softening Resistance
1. An iron-nickel-chromium super alloy with additions of molybdenum and titanium.
2. Good strength and corrosion-resistance at temperature up to 1300℉ (704℃）.
3. Can be precipitation hardened and strengthened by heat treatment.
1. Solution: 899~982℃ / at least 1 hour / oil or water quenched.
2. Age: 649~760℃ / at least 16 hours / air cooled.
1. Jet engine components such as turbine wheels, blades, frames, casings, afterburner parts.
2. Nonmagnetic cryogenic equipment
3. Aircraft gas turbines
4. Offshore oil and gas industry.
5. Low Temperature applications
6. Gas turbine, disk, blades and shafts
11. Manifold Components
12. Moderate Corrosion Applications in Aqueous Solutions
13. Non-Magnetic Cryogenic Equipment
Heating slowly and uniformly to 815~845℃, furnace cooling to 510℃ at a rate 8~15℃/hr. Hardness max. HB 229
Preheating: Warming to approx. 650~700℃, holding 20 minutes per 25 mm.
Austenitizing: Heating to approx. 925~960℃, holding 20 minutes per 25 mm.
150~200℃, holding 30 minutes per 25 mm. Air-cooling.
Hardness min. HRC 56